Lunchbox peripheral kit is a hands-on kit for experimentation on MSP430 platform. It provides the MSP430 Platform and peripherals for interfacing. Various experiments can be performed on this kit. This kit is aimed at beginner and intermediate level.
The MSP430 Lunchbox is used in NPTEL, SWAYAM course (https://swayam.gov.in/nd1_noc20_ee98/preview). Documentation of the product is available at https://lunchbox.sincgrid.com/ . Getting started video - Youtube Video
Mini Voyager 1 consists of the following peripherals:-
1. Digital Outputs - Red, Green, Blue LEDs
2. Digital Outputs - 4 Digit Seven Segment Display(SSD) ,
3. 6 Charlieplexed LEDs
4. Analog input - Navigation Keys - Set of 5 Push buttons
5. Analog input - Light Dependent Resistor (LDR), Negative Temperature coefficient (NTC), Potentiometer
6. Additional input - Capacitive Touch
7. Interrupt generator - ICM7555N Timer based astable multivibrator
Kit contents: MSP430 Lunchbox board-SMD (1), Mini Voyager 1 (1), Female to Female Jumper (20), Mini USB Cable(1).
MSP430 Lunchbox Peripheral Kit
- Brand: Sincgrid
- Product Code: MSP430 Lunchbox & MV1
- Availability: In Stock